Summer 1982: A Last Of The Summer Wine Photo Companion
PLEASE NOTE: ORDERS DISPATCHED WITHIN 7 WORKING DAYS
During the summer of 1982, the Last of the Summer Wine production team returned to both Yorkshire and Lincolnshire in order to film scenes for the upcoming seventh series of Roy Clarke's beloved sitcom. Amongst the crew were makeup artist Dorka Nieradzik and props man Brian Rootes – both of whom documented the shoot using their own stills cameras. Their photographs are published here for the very first time, creating an illustrated record of stars like Peter Sallis, Bill Owen, Brian Wilde, Kathy Staff, Jane Freeman, Joe Gladwin and more at work and at play.
– Over 50 previously unpublished photographs from behind the scenes of Last of the Summer Wine.
– Biographies of the cast and crew
– A behind the scenes report on the production of the 1982 Christmas special "All Mod Conned".
– Location hunting tips for Series 7 of the series.
– An overview of the 1982 filming in and around Holmfirth
– And more...
This is an A4 sized magazine with 24 illustrated pages in full colour.